Participant Accident Insurance and General Liability Coverage for your camps and clinics as well as any special events you run, are essential coverages for the protection of your group or organization.
Insurance is Available for:
- Sports Camps & Clinics
- Academic Camps
- Special Events
Accidents arising out of participation in organization sponsored programs, can result in financial hardship, to the individual participating and injured, as well as the sponsoring organization itself, with the legally implicit responsibility attached to the activity offered. It becomes imperative for the group to provide proper medical coverage for its members and participants as well as General Liability coverage to protection the organization. We can design programs which will provide outstanding coverage and protect both you and your participants in the event of an accident.
- Coverage for participants, staff, counselors and coaches
- Fully Insured and Self-Insured Plan Designs
- Various Deductible levels, starting at $0 deductible
- Various Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Limits
- One, Two- or Three-Year Benefit Period Options
- Coverage to and from sponsored events, activities, or games
- Accident Coverage up to $100,000 or higher per injury
- Liability Coverage up to $2,000,000
- Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability
- Sexual Abuse and Molesation (SAM) Coverage Available