Working with local, regional and national brokerage firms, as well as directly with schools and organizations, Bob McCloskey Insurance places the coverage for over 500 colleges & universities, 2,000+ secondary schools and hundreds of various special risk groups such as churches, leagues, volunteer groups, non-profits, national associations and camps. Our long-standing relationships and large premium books with each of our carrier partners, allows for the most comprehensive coverages at the most competitive premiums.
As a niche-specialist and wholesaler first, BMI welcomes the opportunity to work with insurance brokers and agents in order to provide your clients with the special risk insurance solutions they need. Local brokers and agents have the relationship with their clients, but may not necessarily have the experience and/or the market access to successfully place special risk accident insurance lines.
We can write special risk accident insurance policies for almost any risk or exposure an organization might have. These include, but are not limited to:
- Intercollegiate, Club & Intramural Sports
- Mandatory Student Accident – Campus-Wide Activities, Clubs, Internships & Co-ops
- International Student Health Plans
- K-12 Base & Catastrophic Accident
- Volunteer & Participant Accident
- Fully Insured, Self-Insured and High Deductible Plans
With BMI You Get
- Knowledge, Expertise & Industry Experience
- Ability to Access Quotes from several ‘A’ Rated Insurance Carriers
- Cost Analysis and Plan Consulting
- Comprehensive Coverage with Competitive Premiums
- BMI Benefits, LLC. – ‘in house’ Claims Administrator
- Customized Claim Reports & 24/7 Claims Web Portal