Participant & Volunteer Accident Insurance
Organizations are regularly sponsoring events and activities that are open to members, as well as the general public. Volunteers play a vital role in the success of these events and activities, but also bring an additional exposure to your organization. Accidents arising out of participation in, or volunteers working during an organization sponsored program, can result in financial hardship, to the individual injured, as well as the sponsoring organization itself, with the legally implicit responsibility attached to the activity offered. It becomes imperative for the group to provide proper medical coverage for its members and participants as well as General Liability coverage to protection the organization. We can design programs which will provide outstanding coverage and protect both you and your participants in the event of an accident.
- Coverage for participants, staff, counselors and volunteers
- Fully Insured and Self-Insured Plan Designs
- Various Deductible levels, starting at $0 deductible
- Various Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Limits
- One, Two- or Three-Year Benefit Period Options
- Coverage to and from sponsored events, activities, or programs