Nursery, Pre School and Day Care Centers often select compulsory plans which provide accident medical benefits for all child/student-related injuries during the times when the center is in session, as well as extracurricular activities and programming. Our plans can be customized to cover exactly what the center would like to insure.
BMI’s Standard Gold Plan includes the following benefits, but we can customize a plan to meet your center’s needs or to match any existing coverage.
- $1,000,000, $50,000 or $25,000 Accident Medical Expense Benefit per injury
- $0 or Low Deductible per injury
- 2- or 3-year Benefit Period
- Coverage up to 100% of Usual & Customary Charges
- $10,000 Accidental Death, $25,000 Accidental Dismember, $50,000 Double Dismemberment Benefit
- HMO/PPO, Expanded Medical, Pre-Existing and Heart & Circulatory Benefits
- $1,000 Deferred Dental Benefits
- $25,000 Accident Medical Expense Benefit for Volunteer Workers