Claim Servicing & Program Administration
- Seamless Claim Administration between the Basic and Catastrophic policies
- Customized Claim Reports
- Claim Web Portal – Claim Status & Claim Submission
- Claim Packet with Insurance Information Card
- Integration with Industry-Leading Sports Medicine EMR Platforms
If you are an NJCAA institution, you are able to contact your Dedicated Claims Examiner on the BMI Team, as given in the claims packet sent to you with any questions regarding the policy, coverage and claim filing. The claim packet includes various documents and tools to help you manage the athletic insurance, including but not limited to the accident claim form, insurance information cards, claim filing instructions, FAQ, Claim Examiner Contact Info and Web Portal Overview. Please contact us if you can’t locate this packet.
If you are trying to file a claim under your NJCAA Catastrophic Accident Insurance Policy, and BMI does not manage your Basic Accident Insurance Policy, please contact Holly McNamara on the BMI Team and she will guide you through the process.
Claim Examiner/Team Lead
Bob McCloskey Insurance/BMI Benefits LLC.
PO Box 511
Matawan, NJ 07747
Phone: 1-800-445-3126 EXT 146
In order to process a medical claim under an accident insurance program, BMI Benefits will need the following documents:
- Fully Completed and Signed Accident Claim Form
- Itemized Medical and Dental Bills
- Primary Insurance Explanation of Benefits (EOB) where applicable
These documents can be mailed, faxed, emailed directly to BMI, or uploaded through BMI’s secure FTP link. Accident claim forms should be submitted within 90 days from the date of accident and bills should be submitted within 1 year from the date of service to avoid any denial due to timely filing.
BMI Benefits, LLC.
P.O. Box 511
Matawan, NJ 07747